SNMP Data Logger is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2017-05-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
You may be a professional hardware or network designer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a talented hardware lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy program for fine-tuning your program application. Whichever the case may be, look no further than SNMP Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs.
SNMP Data Logger receives and captures values from SNMP agents. Aggregates and writes real-time values to HDD, MS Excel, database etc.. The software comes with built-in notification or even scripting capabilities and can send messages when SNMP information match a rule. Can log values from multiple SNMP agents at the same time.
The programme can work as a Windows service, which means that users can log on and off the Windows, but the program will still be there capturing your information. Good functionality and power at a very affordable worth!
* supports SNMPv1, SNMP v1 and ASN1;
* many plug-in modules;
* Extended logging features. Can output retrieved values to log files. Supports date/time stamping;
* simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up;
* optimized, efficient and fast architecture;
* information exporting to MySQL, MSSQL and any ODBC-compatible DB;
* information saving to ready-to-use CSV or M$ Excel files;
* Capability to log data from multiple SNMP servers at the same time. You can use fully different connection and data export parameters for every configuration;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions.
SNMP Data Logger (version 126.96.36.1998) has a file size of 14.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 234 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.